Koen and I (Rob) took a Sunday morning train out to Hradec Kralove to start a winding two-day return through Bohemia to Golden Praha. We logged about 160 km and several beers over the trip. The ride was a success- we even managed to ride through one downpour, one flat tire, and a relentless and violent headwind the last 30 clicks into Prague. Good times. Get those legs ready for Saturday’s alleycat! Here are some photos from the trip.
- Three Way Street: Douchecrime in New York City http://wp.me/pFtFp-hZ 5 years ago
- More to fear on Prague streets: the rise of the Volvo driver! https://prahafixed.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/volvo-douche-bag/ 5 years ago
- Nice video! http://wp.me/pFtFp-hU 5 years ago
- #E. coli III or Beware the Bike Culture! http://bit.ly/lcO2Sj WTF email and polo continues unamasturbated in Prague! 5 years ago
- Hey all you wankers! or E-coli III - Beware The Culture http://wp.me/pFtFp-hO 5 years ago